Obsługa kierowców

Driver service

Frequently asked questions

Why can't I cover the costs of foreign assistance myself?

Because the contract for the provision of services under the car rental agreement was concluded between your company and Arval.

How much does it cost to insure a vehicle for a trip abroad?

If you are going to Russia, Ukraine, Belarus or Moldova, you should report this to Arval and insure your vehicle in the AutoCasco range because of the increased risk of theft or vandalism. The cost of extending the AC insurance will be charged to your company.

If you travel to countries other than the above mentioned European countries it is not necessary to insure/extend the insurance as the standard AutoCasco insurance package covers the entire European territory.

Do I need a Green Card?

The Green Card is an International Certificate of Insurance which proves that the holder is covered by civil liability insurance for motor vehicle holders in accordance with the insurance law of the country visited by the holder. The Green Card is required in the following countries: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iran, Israel, Macedonia, Morocco, Moldova, Montenegro, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Russia. If you are going to any of these countries, please contact Arval for a document.

What does insurance cover the vehicle I use and is it valid outside Poland?

Most vehicles have AC, MTPL and accident insurance packages, which cover both the territory of Poland and Europe (within geographical limits). However, it is also worth remembering about assistance services, which are normally provided in Poland as part of a car rental agreement. In order to verify the insurance/assistance option and/or to extend the insurance/assistance, please contact Arval.

What documents do I need when going abroad?

When travelling outside the territory of Poland, it is necessary to have a foreign travel authorisation, which you should receive from your fleet manager or another person dealing with car fleet administration. In some countries (Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iran, Israel, Macedonia, Morocco, Moldova, Montenegro, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Russia) a Green Card is required and an authorization confirmed by a notary (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Bulgaria), such documents will then be obtained from Arval.

  • Return of the vehicle

    We encourage you to read the Vehicle Return Guide, which contains the standards used in vehicle returns after leasing contracts established and accepted by all companies associated in the Polish Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association.


Trust in us

The power of a global partner with over 30 years leasing experience, at your side

Partner with us :

Our expert team helps you to get the best match for your needs.

Rely on us :

We are here whenever you need us - digitally, or personally.

Just Drive :

We make the whole proccess of running a vehicle easy.