- Responsible for Credit Risk Management of portfolio of clients in the dedicated part/countries of Central Europe Region in order to support the growth of the business and keep cost of credit risk at acceptable level.
- Complies with Arval policies, processes and guidelines.
- Performs credit risk analysis of prospects and clients, provides relative credit risk recommendations and takes decisions.
- Organises credit risk committees.
- Monitors the quality of portfolio and identifies potential risks.
- Monitors the quality of data in the systems.
- Prepares monthly reporting.
- Performs audit of guarantees.
- Co-operates with other departments (Commercial, Accounting, Legal), Corporate Credit Risk, Personal Finance (BNP).
- Performs ad-hoc tasks/reports requested by Corporate Credit Risk, Regional CRO, Regional Credit Risk Manager related to credit risk within the portfolio.
- Responsible for efficient cooperation/communication with Commercial Departments in the Region portfolio.
- Supervises the work of Credit Risk Specialists related to the portfolio and provides suitable support/guidelines.
- Searches for improvements of: tools, processes, communication, policies, reporting etc.
- University degree – preferably Finance, Economy, Accounting or similar.
- At least 2 year of experience in SME/retail credit risk area.
- Very good knowledge of English – B2 and above.
- Knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS office – Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word.
- Analytical mind.
- Attention to details.
- Well organized, structured way of working.
- Ability to handle various levels of communication.
- Credible, responsible.
- Persistent, but open to changes.
- Proactive, providing solutions, innovative.
- Business oriented.